Membership of NOAN shall be open to any individual or group interested in organic agriculture in Nigeria and shall be divided into the following classes:
- Regular membership – open to individuals keenly interested in organic agriculture.
- Farmer-Group membership – open to farmers practicing organic agriculture or interested in converting to organic agriculture.
- Student membership – open to students of agriculture or related disciplines enrolled in tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Schools of Agriculture etc) in Nigeria.
- Corporate membership – open to Industries, Research establishments, Tertiary Institutions, International organizations or other bodies acceptable to the Governing Board of NOAN.
- Honorary membership – shall be given to a full member that the Network wishes to honour his/her meritorious services to the Network.
- Life membership – open to members who are above fifty years of age and have been financial members of the Network for at least five years.
Candidates for Honorary and Life membership shall normally be nominated by the Governing Board and the recommendation of the Board shall be ratified at the Annual General Meeting of the Network.
Fully registered members shall be entitled to the following:
- Attend and participate in any activity of the NOAN
- Stand for any office or appointment within the NOAN
- Vote and be voted for at any meeting of NOAN
- Receive NOAN newsletter (electronic copy) periodically
- Receive discounts on subscription of any NOAN publications
- Access to online Member Directory and networking opportunities
- Regular email news alert
- Awards, scholarships, and fellowship offered by NOAN